Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Our Family

Hello!  I am attempting to keep a blog of our family events to keep in touch with our friends and family members around the world.  Hopefully I'll be able to keep it updated but I can't make any guarantees.  Let me get you up to date with what we've been doing lately.

Brigham is currently working for Young Living Essential Oils as a Regional Sales Manager for the Hispanic market.  It's a multi-level marketing company so basically he helps the distributors run their businesses.  He travels quite a bit, which can be hard for me and Elijah, but the frequent flier miles are nice.   

Here he is conducting a meeting in Riverside, CA.
He has been to some fun places.  Aside from his stateside trips, he gets to travel to Puerto Rico, Mexico, and Costa Rica pretty regularly.

Brigham in Cancun, Mexico 

Brigham about to go zip lining in Costa Rica.
Brigham has also been working part time for World Financial Group as an agent selling insurances, savings plans, etc.  It's what he loves to do, but it's a commission only job, so we need to save up a little more before he can commit to it full time.

Elijah is a super fun and energetic little boy.  I have no idea where he gets all his energy.  He loves to run and play with his cousins.  He's a little behind on his speech, but we are trying to teach him two languages.  It's been fun trying to figure out what's he telling us.  He turned 2 this August and is growing like a weed.  He loves to make messes and all things cars.  We're trying to find some sort of tumbling or gym class to get him into for the winter because I think he will go crazy if he won't be able to play outside (I think I will too!).  He is his daddy's buddy and they love to do things together like play basketball or go hang out in Brigham's car. 

Elijah at the lake.  He loves the water.


Elijah and Brigham having story time.


This summer I've been busy chasing Elijah and growing baby #2.  I've been really lucky that this pregnancy has been pretty easy so far.  The baby is due February 11, but since I have to have c-sections, we will most likely schedule one for February 9.  We're anxious and excited to be adding another family member.  I'm not quite sure how Elijah will handle being a big brother because he is quite spoiled as far as the attention he gets.  We're currently living in a small 2 bedroom apartment, but hopefully we'll be able to buy a house next spring, if not sooner.

Our baby at 7 weeks.  Just a little bean.
My growing belly.  This is me at 17 weeks.

1 comment:

  1. I think keeping a blog is a great idea! I loved looking at these pictures and seeing what you're up to. I don't really blog any more and I quit facebook but you can sometimes catch a picture of us over at Flickr.

    ReplyDelete